nav

Image Map

Monday 17 December 2012

Casting {17/12/2012}


I talk lightening trips to London Town and why you shouldn't talk to me before I've had my morning cup of tea..



It's the most universally hated day of the week, Monday. Off goes my alarm and so begins the dash to get ready in time to catch my train and not be late. My pre casting skin prep has worked a treat, I've pieced together my outfit and I've woken my ride (snappily). I put this down to determination but also the fact that I haven't had time to indulge in my morning brew- a well ingrained ritual for any self respecting(disgustingly stereotypical) Englishwoman. 

I get to the station and in the three minutes I have before the train arrives I manage to purchase my train ticket and grab a cup of char with my dwindling funds. Budgeting? Let's hope this financial frivolity will pay off. The train hurtles along and the five stops to my destination dwindle past, I haven't even finished my Metro. All change. Bakerloo Line. Two stops and I'm at Oxford Circus. I head for the appropriate exit and wait for the photographer. Time passes very slowly when your eyeballing your iPhone home screen. 
Just as I'm about to text the tog, he arrives and right on time too. We discuss details, take the necessary shots, shake hands and part. Nice chap. And once again I'm heading for the tube. 

I hear back in the new year if I got the job for the mystery brand I'm not mentioning unless I score it. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment